The MPLAB® PM3 Universal Device Programmer is easy to use and operates with a PC or as a stand-alone unit, and programs Microchip's entire line of PIC® devices as well as the latest dsPIC® DSC devices. When used standalone, data can be loaded and saved with the SD/MMC card (not included)
- RS-232 or USB interface
- Integrated In Circuit Serial Programming™ (ICSP™) interface
- Fast programming time
- Three operating modes:
– PC Host mode for full control
– Safe mode for secure data
– Standalone mode for programming without a PC
- Complete line of interchangeable socket modules to support all Microchip devices and package options (sold separately)
- SQTPsm serialization for programming unique serial numbers while in PC Host mode.
- An alternate DOS command line interface is available for batch control
- Supports PROMATE® II socket modules via adapter (sold separately)
- Large easy-to-read display
- Field upgradable firmware allows quick new device support
- Secure Digital (SD) and Multimedia Card (MMC)
- Buzzer notification for noisy environments
|AC002021||PM3 ICSP CABLE|
Cable for ICSP on the PM3.
|AC164111||PM3 ICSP RJ11 Adapter|
This adapter is designed to accommodate the transition from development to a production environment seamlessly. The adapter plugs into the 14-pin ICSP Insulation Displacement header on the MPLAB PM3 Programmer and provides an interface to which an RJ11 cable assembly (which is common to debugging environments) can be used. The RJ11 interface is the de-facto standard on most Microchip demonstration boards. Additionally, the adapter facilitates automation and program sequencing by providing a header footprint with PASS/FAIL and GO signals and LED indicators useful to programming line operators.
- Unit Type: Set
- Package Weight: 2.0kg (4.41lb.)
- Package Size: 30cm x 20cm x 10cm (11.81in x 7.87in x 3.94in)