NuProg-F8 is a combination of programmer and duplicator, which is unique in the current market. NuProg-F8 has nine socket sites; one is for programming the master IC and the other eights are for duplicating the slave ICs. The Master IC can be programmed with the files in the software (Dediware) while the slave IC can be duplicated with Master IC in stand-alone mode. With NuProg-F8, you will be able to program or duplicate on the same machine.
Data Transfer Speed is at 180MB/s max. The real read/write speed depends on various factors such as communication protocol, chip controller performance, and
NAND technology, etc.
- Supports UFS2.0 and UFS2.1 devices.
- eMMC supports GPP, RPMB (Not support RPMB duplicating), and Enhanced mode.
- UFS supports LUN configure, Descriptor, Attributes, Flags, and RPMB (Not support RPMB duplicating).
- Each gang programmer has 9 socket sites, which includes one programming site and eight duplication sites; duplicate in concurrent mode.
- NuProg-F8 x 1
- USB 3.0 Cable x 1
- Power Cable x 1
- CD-ROM x 1
Socket Adaptor Options (Please select the required one to work with NuProg-F8):
NuProg-F8 requires socket adaptor to program IC, every socket adaptor corresponds to different IC kind, package type, and size, please choose the appropriate socket adaptor from the list below. If you have any questions, please contact Dediprog sales (email@example.com).
- N-EMMC-050-FBGA153-115130-02O (For eMMC, Package Type: BGA153)
- N-EMMC-050-FBGA153-110100-01O (For eMMC, Package Type: BGA153)
- N-EMMC-100-FBGA100-140180-01O (For eMMC, Package Type: BGA100)
- N-UFS-050-FBGA153-115130-02O (For UFS device, Package Type: BGA153)